Wanna be a part of our team? Get in touch!
Be A Part Of History Right Now!
Do you have a passion for Norfolk history? Are you looking to meet new friends? Do you have skills or talents that you could put to use with the Norfolk Historical Society? We are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, and dedicated history enthusiasts to join us as members, volunteers, and Board Members. We have ambitious and exciting projects that you can help be a part of. It’s more than just another volunteer commitment – it’s shaping the future of Norfolk County through preserving, protecting, and promoting the past. We’re an exciting, dynamic team that is in transition. There’s no better time to join us! If you’re reading this, we’ve captured your interest!. FIll the form on the left side right now to learn more and/or fill out a VOLUNTEER FORM and then pat yourself on the shoulder – you answered the call!
All You Need Is One Or More Of These
- Love of [local] history
- Knowledge to share
- An eye for detail
- Sleuthing abilities
- Patience and dedication
- Willingness to try new things
- Joy of organizing, planning
- Lots of friends you can persuade
- Interest in genealogy/family trees
- Gift of telling good stories
- Desire to be challenged
- Love to write, type, document
- Happy to work for free
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with others
- Marketing skills
- Computers skills
- Enjoy online research
- Photography skills/hobby
- Videography skills/hobby
- Social Media skills
- Media connections
- Accounting skills
- Artistic talents and abilities
- Anything else you think we need!